Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recruiting trip - University of Kentucky


I went on a recruiting trip last weekend the University of Kentucky in Lexington, KY. Both of my brothers, Tripp and Nick, go to the University of Kentucky, so I am looking there to go to college. I have always liked the University of Kentucky since my oldest brother was looking there. I am also planning on swimming there as a teammate to dominate the SEC’s. It’s a small campus, which is good for getting to class to class, but there are also a lot of students who attend there. On my recruiting trip we looked at every study building the campus has, the swimming pool, the dorms, apartments, roads, restaurants, name it and we went there. I stayed there for one night and I stayed in the dorms with my host. Every recruit got a freshman host and they stayed in their hosts dorms. There were a total of 10 swimmer recruits that had been there that weekend. There was also a football game that was going on against the Louisville Cardinals, UK rivals, so the game was also really fun to go to. We were able to go on the field because we were athletes. In the end I really liked the campus and everyone on the swim team because I will most likely seeing them every day in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment