Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spirit week 2012, SENIORS!

Craziest week of my life, spirit week. It’s my senior year and my last spirit week I am ever going to attend for a school. Seniors have the most spirit out of any other grade in the school. We have won 3 times in a row dressing up, and now we are in the lead coming up to win the bucket. Seniors always win the bucket. The bucket is like a trophy, the biggest prize during spirit week. Spirit week also consists of field day, a big events filled with many little events. Winner of field day is the winner of the bucket. And every year the seniors win it. There has only been one year where the juniors won and that was a couple years ago. My favorite spirit week dress up is toga. All the seniors every year have a day dedicated to wearing a toga to school. Since I was a freshman I’ve always wanted to wear a toga to school, and now I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment