Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh Boy! It's Halloween!

 Another day to go to bed early. I remember back when I was a kid and halloween was one of the best times of the year. I get to dress up and get free candy! What could be better than that? Now that I'm in high school, a lot of thing. I can sleep, which I did last night. I went to bed at 9:30. Something I rarely do. I did my homework, played some games, and went to bed. Besides the fact that the doorbell is constantly ringing, it felt like a normal night. Halloween doesn't have the appeal it used to. I now have to buy my own costume or make something, which I couldn't be bothered to do as I really don't have the time. I can buy a huge bag of candy for $5 so I dont have to go out and freeze to death, and I could be doing other things. Halloween really is a young kids' holiday, and I grew out of it. I remember the first year my dad said i was too old to go trick or treating. I was outraged. I thought that as long as i dressed up i should be able to go out. But 3 years later, I can see that I'm too old, There are more important things to do, like sleeping, or catching up on school work. Oh well, another halloween come and gone, and I hardly ever noticed

No comments:

Post a Comment