Thursday, November 17, 2011


After watching the “One flew over the Cuckoos Nest” I noticed many differences between that and he book. Some of the events like when they played basketball were different. The book said that chief did not play basketball but in the movie I showed chief playing with them. Also I liked the movie much more because it actually put a picture in my mind of what the characters looked like, how they acted, why they acted that way. The movie was much more informative than the book. Usually when I read books I don’t get very good visuals of the characters and if they tell an event that had happened id like to see that event. Both the movie and the book were very good, some things were different here and there but overall it was filled with excitement from the beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment