Thursday, October 20, 2011

SuperSize Me!

I admire Morgan Spurlock's courage and dedication to his idea. Seeing how a one month McDonald diet will affect your health. But what good will come of it. Obviously the outcome is going to be you becoming rediculously unhealthy, hating your life, and regretting your decision. You dont need a medical degree to see that an all McDonald's diet will negatively affect your health. Why would he go through with it? There's no myth to test out, so why would he go through with such a crazy idea. Is 20 years of your lifespan worth making a video essay? To me it's not, but what do I know? All we need is a little logic to see that the concept of Super Size Me is a bad idea. On a side note, it's amusing that shortly after supersize me hit theatres, the super size size at Mcdonalds was removed. Maybe that was Morgan's goal. Showing the country what eating McDonalds actually does to your health may scare people away from fast food and they'll eat a little bit healthier. His movie didn't have too much of an impact however, as I ate McDonalds for lunch today. I had a 10 pc large McNuggets meal because they have little monopoly stubs. I could win a car, or a guitar, or a million dollars. I even won 2 free breakfast sandwichs (excludes egg McMuffin).

No comments:

Post a Comment